Friday, July 18, 2008

Funny Face

Ellie new tricks this week are standing, walking with help and funny faces. Lately, when I go to sit her down on the floor she stiffens out her legs because she only wants to stand! Mum got her a push toy at the g-sale and she loves to walk behind it. We have to hold her for balance but it's amazing how she is moving her feet so well now! I think she may just skip the crawling and go straight to walking.
This is one of her favorite funny faces!

2 comments:

MOma said...

Jules will hold her hand and I bet she'll be walking along side of him!! Just a few more days and we will finally be together !

Laura said...

Ellie looks more like a little girl than a baby, in these pics - I can't believe it!
gramma Laura