Friday, April 17, 2009

Some love

One of my favorite past times of late is exploring blogs, youtube and etsy.
(In case you never heard of it, etsy, is a site where crafters can post their creations on an online "shop")
Here are some things I love :
- My friend Alisa makes awesome jewelry. I wear her bird earrings almost every day. This is her etsy shop.
- Vampire Weekend. Currently my favorite band. This song and this song are awesome! Thanks Shaneen for introducing us!
- I have to admit Ellie and I watch Sesame Street most every day. And I have to say, it kind of rocks! Here is my favorite guest performance.
- This blog. I love that Obama has a blog . . . I know, I know, I'm a political junkie
- The half an enchilada song!
- I'm saving up my "fun" money for some etsy goodness. Love this shop and this one!
What are some of your favorite things???

Of course, this little girl is at the top of my favorite things list!

4 comments:

Laura said...

yeah, she's our very favorite toddler too.
gramma

cLOVErs said...

I listened to and/or watched all of your fav's. I love the casio keyboard that Vampire Weekend was using on the boat! That cracked me up! And the "happy enchilada" song is great too... although I couldn't make out the true lyrics either. Ha ha. What's really funny is I was thinking (just today) of doing a blog post really similar to yours. I need to catch up on some sleep and family time first and then stay tuned... Love ya! BTW - you and Drew and Ellie are my favorite people in Washington, if that counts for anything : )

Fresh Picked News said...

Thanks for the props. I heart yew too!

Matthew and Lisa said...

I'm a huge etsy fan too. Fun stuff there!