Tuesday, August 4, 2009

T.E.N.

Last weekend was our 10 year high school reunion!! Wow!!
Instead of attending the actual event we decided to head to Twisp and join our friends for the annual river float.
The weekend was a complete success! The river was warm and the rapids . . . exciting!
Everyone laughed at me because I brought a towel and magazine in our little boat. Little did I realize I was going to be soaked from the rapids in the first 5 minutes down the river.
Oh well, good times were had by all.
Drew and I even got do a few songs at an open mic at the Twisp River Pub!
Bothell High Alumni . . . The Poages and the Nobles
(Do you recognize our interpretation of the Pearl Jam album cover . . . TEN?)

1 comment:

Fresh Picked News said...

I love that photo for a lot of reasons one of which is that it looks like drew and i are a couple and you and chris are a couple. Hee Hee.
xo