Ellie is officially a 2 year old!!
When you asked her how old she is today she says "2 old". Too cute is more like it
First order of business for the birthday girl was preschool. She was very excited when the entire class sung her Happy Birthday! Teach Betsy is one of Ellie's very favorite people!
The day continued with lots of treats and party hats at Ma-Mop's house.



Happy Birthday baby girl . . . I mean BIG girl!
2 comments:
The joy in her face is too much! She is really basking in the glory of her celebration! I love you Ellie ! Happy Big Girl Birthday. OOXXO Auntie Michelle
OMG. She may possibly be the cutest kid by far. I love the video- how excited is she to be 2. Dont you wish we got that excited for our bdays! So proud. That must have been a pretty special day. MISS YOU GANG!
Post a Comment