Monday, December 7, 2009

Future chef or recording artist?

It's so interesting to me to see pieces of Ellie's personality start to emerge.
Will a new preference be just a passing phase or will it be a permanent part of her personality?
Ellie has always loved food. She was a great nurser from the start, eats every type of table food we put in front of her, loves veggies and even spicy food, especially Auntie Theresa's spicy dilly beans.
Lately, her absolute favorite activity is baking. She asks every day "Bake, Mommy?"
When we're unable to do the real thing she plays at her 'party kitchen' and makes delicious meals like eggs with butter, toast with butter or anything else . . . with butter.
Butter seems to be her favorite ingredient!
She even made up a song called "Butter on my Finger!" Sure to be a number 1 hit!
I realized I don't have any photos of her baking or a video of her singing 'Butter on my Finger'
So I will post this cutie of Ellie and her cousin Quade who we visited last week.

No comments: