Monday, March 29, 2010

A white fence

It's funny, when you move to a new place, what you fall in love with . . .
I knew I would love the space, the yard, the bathtub!
But was I surprised by how much I LOVE this fence!!
The miles of white fence bordering the farm across the street is my favorite part of our new neighborhood!
Ellie loves walking along the fence to see the horses, who we have named Charisma and Mr. Grubbs. The sunsets are gorgeous and if you stand the on the first rung you can see Lake Washington
That fence . . . and how Ellie rests her chin on Drew's head when she gets tired on the walk home . . . that's my favorite part!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm so happy that Ellie gets to watch horses running in the pasture, and that you all get to see the Olympic mountains - it's a wonderful view!
love,
grammie