Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I officially get a bad mother award for my despicable lack of photos from Easter.
We had a lovely brunch and egg hunt with some friends and neighbors (in pouring rain, of course!)
But managed to miss every photo op, including any decent photo of Ellie in her beautiful dress and I don't even have a picture of Ellie and Jude together!
Like I said, very bad mom!
I think I may dress them in their Easter outfits again and pretend. Ellie will probably think that's a grand idea!
Ellie loved coloring eggs. Juder in his cute Easter outfit!
Luckily, these Northwest kids didn't seem to be bothered by the rain!

3 comments:

KCA said...

Sorry we missed it!

Shawna said...

Same here on the lack of pics! I had to RE-dress them in their Easter outfits today and take a few pics because I got none on Easter! haha what can we say, life with two kids, right?! ;)

Laura said...

what a great party - everyone was having a good time and Ellie got all the chocolate a girl could want!
grammie