Monday, May 23, 2011

Maarrrryyy Poppins!

This weekend marked a milestone in Ellie's life. Her first broadway calabre play.
Mary Poppins at the Paramount in Seattle.
We were so excited to take her to such a beautiful theatre and watch her experience a big musical. Mamop and Bapop came too and saw the sparkle in her eyes.
She's was such a good girl . . . watching intently . . . clapping after songs . . . being careful not to kick the seat in front of her . . . whispering very quietly . . . and she only fell asleep for a few minutes.
I hope she loves the theatre as much as her mummy and daddy.
When I was little I watched Mary Poppins every single day, sang the songs incessently and wore this red cape constantly.
It's a jolly holiday with Ellie . . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love it that there's another family member who enjoys musicals as much as we do. Hope we get to many more shows!
grammie

Cheap Wife said...

What a good girl!! :-)

Shaneen said...

so proud of ellie for being such a good girl! what sweet parents to take her on a special big girl trip too.