Last week we went to visit family in Olympia. Ellie is so lucky to have cousins that love her so much!

Anne and Jude snuggling.
We have a rule that at Anne's house, anything goes - snacks before dinner, unlimited juice, treats galore. Of course, Ellie is in heaven! She said "I like Auntie Anne's house, it's spoil-y!"

Looking rather sly - eating snacks right before dinner.

Such sweet girls!

Roddie Lee prepared a beautiful tea party complete with cinnamon buns, donuts, gum drops, peppermints,
marshmallows and R
itz crackers - did I mention it was 1/2 hour before dinner?? Oh well, like I said - no rules at Auntie Anne's house.

Pretty pearly lips

Dress up with Roddie and
Quade

Jude loves his cousins too

Cute cousins

Auntie Nana let Ellie roll our her own cinnamon buns and put them in her own dish to bake.
She was pretty proud of her baking abilities!

Hanging with Hannah
Ellie asked today - when are we going to the spoil-y house again??
1 comment:
so funny ellie: "spoil-y"! she cracks me up - even from 2000 miles away.
Post a Comment