A few weeks ago my Auntie Marilyn and cousins Theresa, Loreen & Quade came down for a visit.
I love love love family visits.
Here are a few reasons why:
#1: We're silly
Just a simple happy hour turns in to a hysterical laugh attack when everyone tries to play Drew's pocket trumpet. Of course, Ellie and Quade were natural horn players.
Even Jude gave it a try!
#2: We play games
Dad always seems to the instigator of said games but everyone is happy to join in.
#3: The kids love family too!
Even though we don't see the Campbell River clan very much, the kids know how special they are!
No, Auntie Smack didn't get her nickname from beating children but from the big kisses she plants on your cheek.
#4: We love to eat!
This night was especially awesome because Theresa cooked an amazing dinner in my kitchen while I played Rummicub!! And I'm telling you - THE BEST potatoes I've EVER had in my life!
Campbell River doesn't seem too far away but a 6 hour journey including a border crossing and ferry ride is looooong when packing 2 kids!
So we especially love it when family comes to visit US!
No comments:
Post a Comment