Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Appy Aloweeeen!

Another favorite holidays is complete.
Halloween is great - I mean, think about it - the whole neighborhood buys candy, kids dress up and walk around in the dark begging for sweets.
What could be better??!!
Pumpkin carving with MaMop and BaPop
 
Queen of the Pumpkins!
 
Yes, we let Jude have a sharp knife.  Luckily, all 10 fingers are still intact!
 

Jude's first preschool Halloween party.  He LOVED showing off his costume.  And with his little toddler voice Batman sounds more like Bacon!
 
 The beautiful witch
 
We have a Halloween tradition of pizza and wine at the Asmann's before heading out to trick or treat in the neighborhood. 

 Olin, Ellie, Livi and Chloe.  These kids didn't mind the rain!

 
 Just today Jude started saying Aloweeeen.  Every door we knocked on go a version of Appy Aloweeen and Tank You!!!

 
 
 
Happy Halloween from the Nobles!
 
 
 

3 comments:

Laura said...

Oh wow - the cutest little witch and batman ever!
grammie

Shaneen said...

I love this family picture! you guys all look so cute. xoxo

Drew said...

I could seriously watch that video of Jude a million times!