But still thankful!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner at Drew's aunt's house this year. Delicious cornbread stuffing was the highlight for me!!
Drew's cousin came with her 8 month old twin girls so there were even babies to snuggle!
Jude loved saying "Happy Turkey Day!"
I'm so thankful that Drew and I have families that get along so well. It would awful to have to split the holidays between my side and his side.
All the family together drinking wine is a much better solution!!
Jude ate his weight in olives. I have vivid memories of playing under my Nana's big oak table doing the same thing.
Spent some of the weekend at the tire shop after I got a flat tire. Here is Ellie striking a diva pose!
Christmas traditions are in full swing around here.
This year we are doing activities in their advent calendar vs. candy.
So far here is the run-down
Dec 1st - Bring out Grapes our Elf on the Shelf and get our Christmas tree
Dec 2nd - Wear new Christmas jammies and watch Elf
Today - Drink hot cocoa and listen to The Grinch on record
Tomorrow's agenda - Decorate Christmas cookies.
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
2 comments:
OXOXOOXOX Love
I couldn't be more grateful - I have these two kids in my life and they make me SO HAPPY
grammie
Post a Comment