Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy 1/2 Birthday to Ellie!

Can you believe it?? Ellie is 6 months old TODAY!
She's growing and changing so much. I bet she weighs nearly 17 pounds now (close to tripling her birth weight! Wow)
She rolls over easily from her back to stomach and occasionally from her stomach to her back. We don't think it will be long 'till she crawls or walks because she's so interested in everything. Once she figures out she can motor herself, she will be off!
She is just starting to sit up all by herself.
And today, she had her first solid foods!!!!
We gave her a few spoonfuls of Great-Auntie Marilyn's homemade apple sauce.
She absolutely loved it. She reached for the spoon and even opened her mouth wide.


This is going to be a fun new stage.


I can't believe we have a 6 month old baby. I know it's such a cliche but time really does go SO fast! Good thing we are enjoying every minute.

3 comments:

MOma said...

she is grabbing the spoon and wants to feed herself ! She is growing up too fast. I can see you have a willful girl on your hands. I can see a lot a Drew in her eyes still.

MOma said...

she is grabbing the spoon and wants to feed herself ! She is growing up too fast. I can see you have a willful girl on your hands. I can see a lot a Drew in her eyes still.

Laura said...

yum! I want some of Aunty M's applesauce too!

what a good eater she is - so adventurous!

am I a proud gramma or what?