Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summertime is the best

The fun continues . . . Jules is a waterbaby just like Ellie! He's not afraid of the water at all! When we got to the pool he jumped right in the deep end!
Paul was tossing him and we all thought he would get water in his nose and say "no more." But each time he'd come up, catch his breath and say "again!"

I just had to post this photo . . . if this isn't a poster for reasons to breastfeed then I don't know what is!! :) One warm day last week we went to the arboretum at the University of Washington to rent canoes.

We beached our boats in the arboretum and had a picnic snack. Here's Jules picking the M&M's out of the trailmix

It was a great day!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

the pic of Jules eating the trailmix is gorgeous. I must say Newty, your pic would make any women want to breast feed. I love it! You look so at home and happy with Ellie. Its so great to see.