Friday, September 26, 2008

Guest for dinner and parents day out

Ellie has invited a guest for dinner lately . . .
. . . HER FOOT! About half-way though the meal, she finds her foot in her seat and brings it up onto the table. She has a look on her face like . . . "Hey mum, I brought a friend to dinner!"
Drew and I went on a date day a few weeks ago. We dropped Ellie off with Jon and Laura and headed to Seattle to pretend we were tourists. And we did the classic tourist blunder of paying $15 to go up to the observation deck of the Smith Tower. It's always been my favorite builiding Seattle but $15 bucks was pretty steep for a quick photo op! I love this city! Especially on sunny days!

1 comment:

moma said...

$15 is a bagel in NYC ! So glad you get out and breathe ! Do it all the time. Very important.