Our good friends Sherrie and Clois were in town this weekend so we hosted a brunch to visit and meet their new baby, Aria.
She's 2 months old and just adorable. She slept the entire time! I don't remember Ellie ever sleeping that much!
Ellie was so sweet with Aria. She patted her gently and wasn't at all jealous that I was holding another baby.
Drew has been having baby pangs lately. He's of the mind that it would be nice to get the baby stages over with.
But TOO BAD. I'm not in baby mode AT ALL yet. Not even when holding this little bundle!
The nurses . . . nursing.
The nurses . . . nursing.

This is my favorite part of the holidays . . . it's a good excuse to get together.
I think my New Years resolution will be to think of more excuses!
3 comments:
I'm so sad that I missed you guys =(. We'll have to do it again next time she comes over!
Thanks for planning this get together. We had a great time. I love the photo of Drew holding Aria---look at her scrunchy face!
Babies cute, looks like a fun time. But your shirt - that's adorable! Couldn't resist :)
Post a Comment