We are just wrapping up the best Memorial Day weekend EVER!
Drew planned a great "stay-cation" to Vashon Island for my birthday. We stayed in a fabulous guest cottage overlooking the sound. I'm pretty sure I spent a total of about 6 hours in the hot tub!

Drew did a lot of research and found a little restaurant on Vashon called La Boucherie. It is owned by a family that has an organic farm on the island. It was truly Farm to Table dining and absolutely delicious!
Then I got a bee in my bonnet that I wanted to get my nose pierced.
And since it's my birthday weekend, we ran right down to Capitol Hill and got it done. Yay!
But wait, there's more!!! Last night we went to our favorite place . . . Jazz Alley and saw our favorite jazz singer . . . Karrin Allyson. It was a great night.

2 comments:
Sounds so, so fabulous. I must admit, I'm envious. Seeing your nose piercing makes me miss mine.... I've always liked them and yours looks great!
you very lucky duck!
Post a Comment