Some of you may not know that I have a little obsession. Every year, come April, Fridays and Saturdays are reserved for yard sale-ing!
No, this is not a new sport involving the wind!
My mum and I hit up every yard sale (aka: garage sale/tag sale) within a 15 mile radius. I swear Bothell is the yard sale capitol of the world!!
But lately, we have been getting a little tired of our same old route so last Saturday we headed down to a friends house in Lake Tapps. It was a 100 mile round trip but it was well worth it!
Lots of houses participated in the neighborhood sale and we loaded our wagon with treasures!


The yard sale queens . . . Tess, mum and I.

So to all those cynics out there (aka: Dad and Drew). . .
YES, we really do need all that stuff!
1 comment:
OH....gonna get me some goodies in July - hope we can sail-away!
Post a Comment