The Nobles are embarking on a 10 day family vacation on Thursday!!
Drew's sister, Shaneen, is getting married in Florida this weekend.
We are very excited about the wedding . . . not so excited about the plane ride with a toddler!
After much research, thought and nightmares I will share with you our game plan:
1. Talk up the plane ride like it's Disneyland! (note the excitement in the video below)
2. Bring a boat load of new toys, snacks and a DVD player with Elmo movies.
3. Bribe her with the promise of eatting cake at the wedding!
And our last resort/back-up plan . . . drugs. Valium for the parents or benadryl for the baby. Not sure which yet.
6 comments:
holy moly!!! totally made my morning...thanks donniannie! see you very soon...
xoxoxo
'neen must be a very happy bride-to-be. I'm so so sad not to be with you all.
don't let this sweet muffin eat too much cake - she can't get any sweeter !
LOL. That is too much. So cute! Luv the plan of attack. Go drugs!!!!
This is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!
Post a Comment