Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twilight Tour 2009

Let's see what Webster's has to say . . .
  • Obsessed: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling
  • Fan: an enthusiastic devotee

Yep, I would say that about covers it!

Yesterday, I advanced to a new level of devotion to Twilight!
Along with my mum and 2 of her neighbors, I traveled 250 miles to visit the town where the books are set.
To make the adventure even more fun I made goody bags, including blood red drinks . . .
'Wolf munch' trail mix snacks and a bumper sticker that only Twi-hards understand! Enjoying sunset at First Beach in La Push with mum and Tess Forks and Port Angeles are making the most of their new found tourism industry. And we made of the most of this trip. Lots of laughter, silliness and good times had by all!

2 comments:

moma said...

Loony Tunes is not just a cartoon.

Unknown said...

I love that pic!! you look super cute!!