The start of a new year often makes one look back and reflect upon the year that has past.
However, because of some recent developments in the Noble world I am finding it very hard to do anything but look excitedly toward the future . . . WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!
We have been eyeing this house in Bothell for months because it's in the perfect culd-a-sac, is on a huge 1/4 acre lot and has great bones.
The owner made a huge price reduction on Boxing day and suddenly we were in the process of buying a house!
72 hours later, the house was ours!
It needs lots of updating ( many before and after posts will dominate the next few months, I'm sure) and is all still pending inspection on Tuesday.
But we're super excited to make this house our family home and not move again for a VERY long time!
And here is a cute video for your viewing enjoyment.
6 comments:
Dear Drew - I love it love it love it
Ellie has a wonderful imagination and it makes me sooooo happy to see you playing with this enchanting child.
XOXO
mom
I love the video! AND I'm so excited for you guys with the home purchase! Congratulations, you guys. XOXO
Um, your little girl is seriously the cutest ever! She's so joyful & full of life, it's wonderful! I was just reminiscing back to our school days, thanks to facebook, and had your blog name from before the reunion...so thought I'd pop on over and say hi! Congrats on the house too!
Awesome! Hope everything goes smoothly.
that is sooo fun. Looks like you could use some landscape help. i hear there is a cool young company up north in that place they call canada who would probably be stolked to help with the design!
that is sooo fun. Looks like you could use some landscape help. i hear there is a cool young company up north in that place they call canada who would probably be stolked to help with the design!
Post a Comment