Wow! I think this is the longest I've ever gone without posting!!
I must say, I have a very good reason for my absence.
Our house is a done deal and we close on January 29th.
It's been quite a process with a few road bumps but thankfully it all worked out.
Today, we took a break from thinking about interest rates and mortgage payments to go to the zoo.
It turned out to be a beautiful day and Ellie loved it.
But I think she liked the kind she could climb on better than the real thing.
Here is our to do list before we move in March 1st:
1) Refinish existing hardwood floors, new hardwoods in kitchen and family room.
2) Tile floor in bathroom and powder room
3) New tub, toilet and sinks in both bathrooms
4) New paint throughout
5) Refinish kitchen countertops
6) New hardware on kitchen cabinets
7) New kitchen appliances
8) New light fixtures
9) Landscape!
Whew! That is just a start ;)


2 comments:
Holy cow, you guys are ambitious! Glad things worked out on your new home. Let us know if you need any long-distance help (ie advice/support). Love yous!
Jeez you guys, fuhgedaboudit. That's way too much! In fact, you won't get it all done. For sure, the landscape can wait for spring. Sheesh!
But congrats. It's going to be a great adventure!
Post a Comment