Ellie thinks she is hilarious lately! To most every question she answers . . . botey botey botey and then laughs her head off.
Also, notice in these videos her very long locks. She has refused to get her haircut and throws a complete fit when we try to strap her into the chair. So to avoid major pyschological trauma we've decided to ignore the issue for now. Unfortunately, she also pulls out clips and bows! But as my mum always says, 'pick your battles.' So I guess she'll just have ratty hair for awhile.
3 comments:
Why do you think Ali's had the same terrible hair for 18mo? She won't let me touch it. It takes two days of convincing just to let me trim her bangs, which I do horribly, but she refuses to go to the salon!
And I'm praying the next child will allow a hair bow or barrett, because she's had none of them since day 1.
Stubborn Girls!!!!
i love her long hair! maybe she wants white girl dreads. he he. what a little cutie coo-coo head. big kiss!!!
Ellie is just the BEST!
xoxo
grammie
Post a Comment