Since postings have been scant I thought I'd share some of the little nuggets of random info that have made our summer a busy one.
So we had a yard sale and decided to put all the money towards our new stroller purchase. Unfortunately, we only made $175 bucks. BUT as luck would have it we found the exact stroller we wanted on craigslist for . . . $175. Now that's good karma!
Even Ellie and Olin like riding in it.
Preschool starts next week! Ellie is so excited to see her friends from last year and Teacher Betsy. We went to a playdate/open house at the school a few days ago and Ellie loved getting back in the groove of school.
This year she has one day of drop-off and one day where I stay with her. I'm sure a blog post will be dedicated to the drama of drop off day.
We are also in the midst of potty training. So far, so good . . . with tattoos being the incentive. So if Ellie looks like a tattooed biker chick you know we're having a good day :)
2 comments:
DA,
Aria loves tattoos also! Currently we have been using M&Ms as a reward for going potty in the toilet but they seem to have lost their appeal. Perhaps tattoos would be a better incentive for her. Thanks for the idea.
Ellie is learning so much new stuff - yay Ellie - I'm so proud.
love,
grammie
Post a Comment