It's a very busy time of year in the Noble household!
Lots of birthdays, planning Ellie's preschool auction and 3rd trimester pains and excitement!
Here is a sampling of what we've been up to . . .

Alisa and I (and our husbands) have been friends since junior high. This photo was taken just 2 days before baby
Sedona Rose was born!

Ellie and her friend "baby Dylan." Even though Dylan is well over a year old, I think Ellie will always refer to him as baby Dylan.
She's constantly talking about having a baby brother. But I suspect she thinks he's going to born a toddler because she has been listing all the things she's going to teach him - like how to ride a bike, go pee in the potty and wear big girl panties. Poor baby brother ;)

Drew is 30!!!
I can't believe I'm married to such an old man!
We had a fabulous birthday celebration weekend starting with a delicious dinner at a Moroccan restaurant in Seattle called Marrakesh. We sat on the floor, ate with our hands and Drew even got to dance with the beautiful belly dancer.
I think this was his favorite birthday moment.
1 comment:
I can't believe Jude is going to be born in a little over a month!! I'm sooooo excited. Wish I could fly up...xo
Post a Comment