Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween & Birthday Madness

It's been a crazy couple of weeks!
What I wouldn't give to move my kids' birthdays to the spring!!!
In the span of 6 days we celebrated Halloween, Ellie's 3rd birthday and I put on a fundraising auction for her preschool! (We raised $10,000 in 3 hours)
Whew! I'm exhausted but have lots of good photos to show for my efforts!
A new tradition. Trick-or-Treating with the neighborhood kids.
Ellie still talks about how a 'monster' jumped out at her last year so she was a little trepidacious about the whole thing. But with the bigger kids at the head of the pack she quickly got into the idea of random neighbors giving her candy! We had a Halloween/birthday party complete with costumes, pumpkin crafts and presents, of course. 22 adults and 12 kids under age 7. Wowzers!
This year Ellie was a PUNK ROCKER for Halloween! She loved her crazy skirt but her favorite part was getting to paint her hair hot pink!! We had many more celebrations on her birthDAY but we'll save those for another post.

No comments: