Jude is 3 MONTHS old and Ellie, 3 years.
Here is an update of our life in 3's

1) Yard sale season started today! Mum and I hit a few estate sales and I found some great vintage fabric, pillow cases and amber glass tumblers. LOVE this time of year!
2) I head back to work on Monday. I truly love my job but it seems bittersweet when Jude still seems like such a babe.
3) Drew is still loving his new schedule of 5 eights. It's so nice to have hours of daylight to play outside (be it in the rain) after work.

1) Jude is proving to be a better sleeper than his sister -
slightly. He starts the night with a 4-5 hour stretch of sleep but then still wakes every 2 hours after that. This minimal amount of sleep should be interesting when I have think on my toes at work!
2) This baby boy is h u g e! He already weighs almost 15 pounds! Babies are supposed to double their birth weight by 6 months but he has done so in under 4! Wow!
3) Tummy time is not his favorite activity! Will this mean he'll be a late crawler like Ellie - I can only hope!
1) Cute cat
2) Cute kid
3) Super cute smile!
1) A new adventure starts in April, when Diane, our new nanny starts watching the kids. She has been our good friends' nanny for over 2 years and she's going to watch Jude and Ellie 2-3 days a week. It seems strange as they have only ever been left with family but we really like her and Ellie can't wait to have a nanny, 'just like Mary Poppins!'
2) Ellie and Jude have a new cousin! Drew's sister Shaneen had a baby girl on March 9th. We can't to meet Miss Stella Marie!
3) Spring yard projects are underway! We have ripped up the broken concrete driveway and walkway and now have a crisp gravel drive. Drew has been working on laying 2'x 2' pavers surrounded by beach rock for our walkway. It looks great and we'll post photos soon.
3 comments:
I love my darling 3's
doting grandmother
Laura
miss my niece!!! love that lil boy. xo
omg jude is such a cutie. i actually have a massive pang of jealousy that you guys found a sweet estate sale. cant wait to sale this summer down your way. h&k's
Post a Comment