Ellie has been taking ballet class for a couple months now and every week she asks - is it ballet day?
Her teacher, Miss Sharon, told me this week that Ellie is very graceful and coordinated but tends to get distracted easily. Yep! I agree!
At parent week, I noticed she spent much more time gazing at herself in the mirror than listening to Miss Sharon!
5 comments:
Wow. Those are the cutest pictures EVER!!!
Now THAT is some cuteness!! Love her!
Those pictures are AMAZING. She is such a little swan.
I can't believe how adorable she is at ballet class. Too cute for words.
Sometimes I cry myself to sleep at night because I did not have a girl
( he he ha ha ha ).
PS : Shout out to Shaneen - when do we get to see YOUR baby blog ??!! Hope you are fabulous.
Post a Comment