Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Naps at Bedtime

Ellie has the habit of dragging out her bedtime for as long as possible (Like any normal negotiating 3 year old would do).
We have started giving her 2 "tokens" which she can use to come out of her room and fulfill one of her many requests
*I need another song
*I need another hug
* I need a hug and a kiss
*I have to tell you something . . . really important
*I just need to get one more toy
* etc etc etc
The token system has been working really well but tonight we looked over the back of the couch and found her asleep on the floor.
Guess she was too sleepy to even make a request! Love how she found Jude's onesie and used it as a pillow

2 comments:

Shaneen said...

i thought for a second that she was planking!

nesting journal said...

the Negotiator hard at work.