Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sister Week Part One

Drew and I have it rough.
NONE of our beloved siblings live within even a 3 state radius!
Shaneen in Georgia
Devin in DC
and Michelle in NYC.
Sometimes we imagine what it would be like to have our siblings close.
And, for 1 week each year we get to live it!
Champagne and play dates!
This week was my sister, Michelle's visit with her baby (now 6 YEAR OLD) Jules.
And THIS is the best thing about family. Even though we only see them once per year there is always an amazing connection between cousins! Posing in downtown Seattle It was truly amazing how sweet these cousins were together. Ellie and Jules seemed to really enjoy each others company and realize how brief these visits are. Jules loving the backyard rope swing My favorite part about summer:
the sister visit!

Saying goodbye is always so tough because I know it will be another YEAR before I get to see them again.

But when that week comes it will be like we've never been apart!

xoxoxoo to my sis and nephew!

No comments: