Friday, May 18, 2012

Cherished

There are a few things that I truly look forward to . . . countdown the days for . . . anticipate . . .
Date nights with Drew, family get togethers, mini-breaks
AND
girls night!

Every 2nd Thursday my girlfriends and I get together for dinner at a different restaurant around Seattle. 
We've been doing this regularly now for over FOUR years and I don't think we'll ever run out of things to talk about
Here we are back in March 2009 out to dinner at Cafe Bizarro - one our favorites

Last month at Bizarro again. (I have to say -  I think we're all getting better with age!!)

Karen (left) - is the mom of 5 year old Alister and 1.5 year old Gus.  She is a cancer care nurse.

Sarah - is the mom of 3 year old Dylan and a critical care nurse

Darcy (right) - is the mom of 4.5 year old Lucy and 10 month old Griffin.  She is a cancer care nurse but is taking time off to at stay home with the kiddos.

It's amazing to me that I met these ladies in nursing school 10 years ago before any of us had kids.
Within the span of 5 years we added 7 humans to the planet and clocked thousands of hours in the nursing profession.
I cherish our ladies nights out and hope we continue them for a few more decades!

1 comment:

KCA said...

Holy crap I am tall!