Saturday, June 16, 2012

No photos first!

yes - this post is, I think, the FIRST on this blog WITHOUT photos!!
But since 50% of our household has Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease, I think it can be excused!

Jude came done with it while we were in Canada and the trip home was the WORST 8 hours I have ever experienced!  Seeing my little boy in so much pain is sheer torture!

Then I woke up to the itchiest, scratchiest rash I can remember. 
After a day of fussy, cranky kids we decided to have a low key movie night.  But about half way through Jude fell off the couch and ended up with a bloody nose.

SO . . . .
The lesson to be learned is:  When you decide to have kids you should be made to sign a full disclosure agreement so you understand you will spend some Saturday nights scratching your legs off and covered in blood. 

**Sigh**

No comments: