Oops - I am so behind on blog posts!
Not only can I blame the craziness of the season but this Christmas will go down in Noble family lore as the year we had the stomach flu!!!
ALL of us had the flu between Christmas eve and Boxing day.
Not fun!
Many traditions were cancelled or postponed like Christmas even stocking stuffer exchange, menudo and champagne drinking on Christmas day.
Luckily, we were able to be together and open presents and I think Ellie will only remember the good parts :)
I'll do a few posts to catch up on our Holiday Season!
This year we started, what I hope, will be a new tradition - ice skating and Snow Flake lane in Bellevue.
Ellie was a little surprised at how difficult ice skating was. She never let go of the railing or our arms. We only lasted on the ice for about 30 minutes but it was still fun!
One year we'll be in Rockefeller Center!!
Snow Flake Lane in Bellevue is pretty cute. Lots of Christmas characters like Snow Princesses and Frosty, snowfall and a marching band.
The waitress at the restaurant we were at told her she'd hear it might snow tonight and when we walked outside Ellie started screaming and jumping because IT WAS SNOWING!!!
(I think it was actually snowing foamy bubbles)
Jude stayed home for our trip to the ice rink - and good thing - we had considered taking him ice skating and then laughed when we remembered how hard it really is!
Auntie Marilyn send Jude a musical card and I think it was his favorite gift EVER!
He dances to it every day.
Next post . . . Christmas day and the big reveal of my fancy new Christmas present!
2 comments:
too fun, Jude!
nothing but musical cards to you from grammie from now on!
too fun, Jude!
nothing but musical cards to you from grammie from now on!
Post a Comment