Sunday, February 24, 2013

A POST!!!

Blog posts are so scant these days and it's always on my mind to post! 
My excuse is the same as every mother everywhere - Life is busy!!
 
As promised - my BIG Christmas gift this year was a beautiful new camera from both sets of parents. 
I think their motives were actually selfish since what they really want is better pictures of their grandkids. 
But that's ok - I'm loving having a quality camera!!
 The first photo I took through my new lens.  Love the color and crispness!
 
 Silly kids in the bath. 
The newest news with these 2 is the fact that we have entered the stage of SIBLING FIGHTS!
Their screams are piercing and exhausting.  Good thing they have short memories and seem to forgive each other quickly!
 
 This Spring will be a big change in our house when we move the kids into the same room!  We have bunk beds and we'll do a major redecoration to tone down the pink factor in Ellie's room. 
They are so excited to be roomies!
 
 Ellie's favorite game lately is to play dress-up in my closet. 
 
Like mama like daughter!

No comments: