One of the best things about this trip was to see how much Ellie has grown since we were last in Disneyland.
Last trip she was almost 4 and scared of everything EXCEPT the Toon Town roller coaster. She loved that ride because it was all outside, short and FAST!
This year she didn't seem scared of anything - she loved Pirates, went right up to the characters, loved Peter Pan and all the other indoor rides and she couldn't wait to ride the coaster again.
So it was very surprising, when after waiting in line for 30 minutes, she got on the ride and got nervous.
Right as the car jerked forward she said "stop I don't want to do this."
Now I would never drag a kid (or adult for that matter) on a ride they didn't want to go on but at this point it was too late - we were already moving.
Plus, I knew she would love it.
So Drew and I just said "Trust us - you're going to love it!!"
This series of photos captures her emotions perfectly!
I hate to see her nervous!
Realizing it's too late to get off!
Drew and I chanting "Trust us, Ellie. You will love it!"
Here we gooooooooo
Eeeeeeeeek!
Oh yeah - she's loving it!
Really loving it!
As the ride came to a stop she was so excited and screamed
"You were right!"
4 comments:
I love this series so much! Thanks for posting babe!
I love this series so much! Thanks for posting babe!
Pure Disney magic!
that is just fabulous!!! i love ellie soooo much. xoxo
Post a Comment