First of all, let me just pat myself on the back for TWO (count em', TWO) blog posts in one week. Whooop!
Halloween has wrapped up and Ellie's birthday is less than 72 hours away.
I, truly, will never forgive myself for having both my kids so close to major holidays.
It makes for VERY busy months.
The kids LOVED Halloween this year. They both had a blast at their classroom parties and it was the 5th year of the tradition of starting with pizza and wine at the Asmann's before Trick-or-treating in our neighborhood.
Just a cowboy and a pirate having a tea party.
Teacher Betsy and the kids
The cutest pirate and Jasmine ever!
The orange door loves Halloween
Jude and his buddy Thor, I mean Wyatt
The tradition continues
back row: Sedona the Jellyfish, Olin the ghost, Rowan as Garth and Chloe as a Monster High Girl
front row: Jude the Pirate, Ellie as Princess Jasmine, Livi the wench, Elle the lady bug and Wyatt as Thor.
I think their haul was about 2 pounds each.
A completely successful Halloween!
1 comment:
Incredible costumes, kids!
Post a Comment