Ellie seems to really like the sound of her own voice!! I love this video of Ellie and Drew having a chat.
I know what Ellie is trying to say - pick me up dad! That is just too cute! She is making all kinds of "almost words" now -
what a beautiful baby and daddylove auntie vivian
What a talker!
I love the pix of Ellie and Drew! She is getting cuter all the time, if that is possible. Hope you all have lots of fun in Napa, and that Ellie doesn't get too carried away with the wine tasting. Love you, Muriel and Bill
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I know what Ellie is trying to say - pick me up dad! That is just too cute! She is making all kinds of "almost words" now -
what a beautiful baby and daddy
love auntie vivian
What a talker!
I love the pix of Ellie and Drew! She is getting cuter all the time, if that is possible. Hope you all have lots of fun in Napa, and that Ellie doesn't get too carried away with the wine tasting. Love you, Muriel and Bill
Post a Comment