Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Shhhh . . .


Ellie actually laid down in her crib for the first time this week!!
She has been sleeping in her bouncy chair, in the co-sleeper or in bed with us and her crib has been a clothing storage unit. But after cleaning up her room I decided to see if she would nap in it.
She seems to like it! Today she slept in it for 40 minutes! We have a little mirror hanging on the side and when I heard her cooing, I went in and discovered she was laughing at herself.

4 comments:

Mike and Leah Holden said...

Oh cute...she looks so tiny in that big bed.

Mike and Leah Holden said...

Oh cute...she looks so tiny in that big bed.

Laura said...

Oh good - she's feeling comfortable now, lying down on her back in her big baby bed - every day she is growing and doing new things.

moma said...

what a cozy tres belle crib & bedding! Jules loved his aquarium too! I only just recently took it off his crib.