

When I packed for Christmas vacation back in December, I thought I would take her smallest outfits because she would probably grow out of them before we got home. Well, she must of had a major growth spurt because she grew out of them in about the first week we were there!!!
So we actually had to buy her some new clothes!!! Can you believe it?? The kid with tons of clothes!
So today I got out her 3-6 month clothes and went through them. She has so many cute outfits. Can't wait to play with my little doll.
4 comments:
want to nibble up that lil'face !! Kisses from Auntie Michelle
Is she actually learning to wrinkle her little nose? Too cute - she looks a bit mischievous!
Love the scrunched up nose! She is so cute!
What a beautiful baby
quien le prego pretty baby
love auntie vivian (texas)
Post a Comment