Ellie is 4 months old today!!
A lot has changed in these few short months. Here are Ellie's latest milestones and accomplishments . . .
She loves her bunny. She has really started to grab on to toys and puts just about everything in her mouth. So this soft bunny has perfect ears to suck on.
She sucks on her thumb!!! Just this week she has turned her hand so now her thumb is a favorite instead of her whole fist. I don't mind at all, I was a thumb-sucker and I have fond memories of snuggling up with my thumb and my bunka (my favorite toy).
Look how big she is!!!! This tiny outfit is the one she was wearing in her birth announcment photo. It is SO tiny, I can't believe it. Drew even got a little sentimental looking at it.
1 comment:
I remember the bunka day's with you my love Donnianne, between you and Vanessa you both always had the banka in your hands and other places (lol)and Nana always trying to wash the bunka
Quien le prego pretty baby
love you
auntie Vivian
(texas)
Post a Comment