It's so good to see a photo of the doula who saw you through your labor and Ellie's birth. You have a deep connection, and I hope you stay in touch.
We will absolutely stay in touch - I can't wait until we head that way in July!!! I love you guys! Jennifer (the ab-doula : )
What a beautiful picture of Jennifer! She was my doula, too, and I had the most amazing VBAC because of her. How blessed you are. You have a great site here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's so good to see a photo of the doula who saw you through your labor and Ellie's birth. You have a deep connection, and I hope you stay in touch.
We will absolutely stay in touch - I can't wait until we head that way in July!!! I love you guys! Jennifer (the ab-doula : )
What a beautiful picture of Jennifer! She was my doula, too, and I had the most amazing VBAC because of her.
How blessed you are. You have a great site here.
Post a Comment