Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Pre-K!

It's seems like it's milestone after milestone around here!
 
Ellie started her first day of Pre-K today!!  She's been at this preschool since she was 14 months old but Pre-K is the big time!  A bit more curriculum, each kiddo has a 'job' during class, more expectations (listening and lining up) but still lots of fun.
 First day of school pics of Jude soon . . .
 
 The timing is perfect this year.  Early lunch . . . walk Ellie to school . . . put Jude down for a nap . . . then 2 hours of ME TIME!!!  (In other words - clean the house, do laundry and, of course, check facebook)
 
 She's SO excited!

We have been so lucky because Ellie has only had FABULOUS teachers so far!
Teacher Cam has a lot to live up to but I have no doubt she will be Ellie's favorite teacher yet (every year her current teacher is her favorite teacher :)
Ellie and Cam have the same birthday and Ellie thinks that's pretty special. 

 Ellie's bestie, Jordan. 

Our Preschool.  Such a wonderful place!!
 
 My favorite part of preschool - I get to go too!
This year Ellie will have 2 drop off days and one 'stay-day'
It's going to be quite a change next year when she goes off to kindergarten and I'm not as involved in her routine anymore. 
So I'll treasure this year where we get to go to school together!!

1 comment:

Laura said...


I asked Ellie about her new teacher this year, and Ellie's response was "she makes me happy"
I love that!