Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lil Bro's First Day

Tuesday was Jude's turn at a first day.
I love co-op because Jude gets to experience school at a young age BUT I get to go to school with him.
We learn new songs and games and I get to see him interact with other kids.

 Yep - you could say he was excited!

 
 
 This is what you get when you ask a toddler to smile for the camera
 
 Such a little man putting his monkey backpack and Beatles lunchbox in his cubbie
 
 Happy to be at school with my baby
 
 Teacher Betsy!! 
We are so excited to have Teacher Betsy again!  She has such a sweet way with the little ones and has taught me so much about parenting!
 
Jude and his buddy Wyatt.  Exactly 6 months apart - future BFF's
 
This is going to be a fun year!


3 comments:

Drew said...

I LOVE this video of Jude and his first day! His excitement is contagious.

Drew said...

I LOVE this video of Jude and his first day! His excitement is contagious.

MichelleOcampo said...

I think you could say that Donnianne's excitement is contagious !