Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

Today, Ellie turned one!
One year ago Ellie was born.
Ellie is now in her second year of life!
This time last year she wasn't in my belly.
She's a toddler!
I keep having to say this a million different ways because it just doesn't seem possible it's been a year since Ellie's birth.
I sat down to write a post reminiscing about labor and birth but, truth be told, I'm too tired.
So, instead, in the spirit of the year of firsts here is another one . . .
Today was the first day I caught Ellie picking her nose. She looks quite proud of herself . . . too funny!
P.S. Ellie whispered to me today that her birthday wish is that you all get out and VOTE tomorrow!! No excuses!
Oh and be sure to pick the right one!

1 comment:

Mike and Leah Holden said...

Happy Birthday to Ellie!! Sorry we missed the party!