Friday, November 14, 2008

This . . .

. . . is awesome!
Ellie is finally at the age where we can expose her to new experiences and she actually seems to be enjoying them!
Tonight, we attended a fundraiser for a friends co-op pre-school and our favorite band, Hot Dish, was the entertainment!!
They were the band that played at our wedding so it brought back good memories.
Ellie was just enchanting. She danced and played her maraca all night!
Here she is with our friend Katie That's Joelle and Kai in the background.
Notice the cotton in her ears. I couldn't believe the girl who won't keep a hat on her head, acutally left the cotton in her ears. I guess she knew I was serious when I said, "Wear the cotton or we go home!"

1 comment:

Laura said...

looks like Ellie is going to love music, like the rest of her family!
gramma