Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boo Boo

Ellie's poor little tongue seems to be healing. She hasn't even seemed that bothered by it, except for a slight increase in fussiness.
The biggest bummer is that she is refusing to nurse. I was definitely not ready to wean. I was really enjoying nursing a toddler. It's the only time she really relaxes and snuggles into my arms. I'm hoping her boo-boo will heal fast and she will want to nurse again.
As you can see, her obsession with shoes remains. And now it's the bigger the better . . . Daddy's work boats (I mean boots :) certainly fit the bill!

2 comments:

moma said...

Dad's boats - aptly put!

moma said...

She will nurse again ! Her poor boo-boo on the tongue - she can't nurse - yikes. I hope she heals quick - that must have been heart breaking to see her pain.