It's such an indulgence to share ultrasound photos!
I remember, before I had a baby, I used to think they looked like black and white smudges.
Well, they still do but it's our little smudge.

We asked to see the 3-D ultrasound and even though it's a little early to get a good shot we were able to see his little face perfectly.

The thigh of a future soccer player!

Cute little profile!
7 comments:
Love it! :-) Can't wait for his arrival!
wow...so precious!
Are you sure you are due in Dec? This little boy looks pretty big for his age. This stuff still blows my mind. You must be thrilled to she him. 3D scans are pretty fancy. For Jules that was an additional $400 not covered. NYC is so old fashioned.
correction "see him"
Wow! Im soo jealous you got a 3D image! he's adorable!!! Congratulations!!!
love it!!! can't wait to meet him. :)
Wow, that is beautiful.
Post a Comment