Merry Christmas everyone!
We had a lovely day at my parents house (the first time I've been out of the house since Jude was born!). Drew's parents came over and we opened presents for about 6 hours straight!
Jude was in heaven - being passed from one set of loving arms to another.
All season, Ellie has been saying - (and I quote)
"Dear Santa, what do I want for Christmas you ask?
I want a train set and a dolly.
I've been a very good girl.
Love, Ellie"
Well, she was ecstatic to wake up Christmas morning to find a Thomas train set puttering around the tree. She's been playing with it all day.
We had fun starting traditions this year. We left reindeer food (oatmeal and sprinkles) on the front lawn and, of course, cookies for Santa.
1 comment:
love the family photo. jude is getting cuter every day.
Post a Comment