"What day is it?" doesn't even cover it!
DADT was repealed! A war narrowly averted in North Korea!
I know Christmas is right around the corner but I have no idea if it's tomorrow or next week!
I haven't left the house since last Friday and our days consist of nursing, naps and visitors so it's been hard to imagine there is any world outside our living room.
So far, Jude is proving to be a very mellow guy! He literally has ONLY cries during diaper changes! And is already sleeping better than Ellie did!
It's amazing that this time last week we didn't know what he looked like and yet I feel like I've known this face forever!
4 comments:
This is just too sweet! He is adorable. Makes me want my lil boy to come out! ;) Cograts to you all!
Isn't it just incredible! =)
he's so pensive in that photo...his eyes say a million things.
I can't wait to see his smile
grammie
Post a Comment