Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tis the Season . . .

FOR WAITING!!!
Still waiting for this baby to be born and going crazy! I'm such a planner and it's so hard not to know when our lives will change so drastically.
I could be in labor tonight . . . or not for 2 more weeks.
Ahhhhhh!!!!!
Luckily, it's also the season of special outings and Ellie had her first trip to the Ballet on Sunday.
BaPop and Ellie went on a date to The Nutcracker at the local performing arts center. We have been listening to the music and she was so excited to get dressed up in her Christmas dress and fancy cape!
I was totally surprised her attention span lasted the entire play - being able to dance in front of her seat and licorice helped!
Thank you to BaPop for planning such a fun outing! What a lucky girl!
Ellie has been loving Christmas music. Here is a special Ellie-style mash-up!

5 comments:

Laura said...

great singing, Ellie!
xoxo
grammie

Anonymous said...

great to hear an update about the baby! Ellie is sooo sweet!

Cheap Wife said...

Oh my gosh! That video is so funny!

Shaneen said...

hehe! good singing elliot. i love how she switches gears midsong to incorporate the 2 songs. that's a great touch. super funny!

Shawna said...

YAY! I found your blog :) Now I can FB stalk AND Blog stalk you!! Congrats on baby Jude!!! So happy for you!